What we work toward
High Road Alliance works to expand the availability of training programs that:
- Integrate academic, technical, workplace, and digital skills training
- Incorporate hands-on, applied learning
- Value and build on adults’ prior knowledge and experience
- Include on-the-job or work-based training for rapid employment and income
- Award stackable certifications
- Leverage public and private systems and resources
- Lead toward high quality career opportunities
- We believe in high road employment.
- We recognize that each partnership is unique, with unique assets and challenges.
- Our partnerships are worker-learner centered.
- We respect the wisdom and knowledge of all.
What is high road employment?
- Equitably accessible
- Offering family-sustaining wages and benefits
- Contributing toward a sustainable economy
- Contributing toward shared economic prosperity